Wednesday, May 24, 2006
8:05:00 PM
The 3E's went to
The Oh Chin Huat Hydroponic Farm today. Our class went about 10am. Overall, it was fun and all that, but 10 to 12 plus is like, the HOTTEST period of the day. I can't understand why we always get the lousy slot. Damn it. The 3E7 and 3E6 ALWAYS get the best lorh. Seems like 3E3 not important liddat. Aiyarhs. Xi guan jiu hao. Whatever. Anyway... WE had a great time anyway. Me and Jess are so going to go crazy, singing together. LOLS. AND. We got vegetables from the farm people. Lols. Most of us bought quite a few stuff. I bought corns [SUPER SWEET(:], Chilli padi [SUPER SPICY):], Cherry tomatoes [My father and sister loves them(:]. Waha. Their corn is superb man! Very different from those that I ate. Super duper sweet. And! And! I love their 'Ribena' plant and 'Lemon Balm' Plant. Super nice. I wanted to buy lorh, but its so
(FREAKING!) big. Waha. So suan lerh lorh. Next time ask my mummy to buy. Whee~
Anyway after that, we went LJS to eat and then went to walk and talktalk around Bedok. Saw people do bike and skateboard stunts, and saw this
SUPERCOOL inlineskating thingy. And we so wanted to rollerblade and iceskate as well. Ohwells. Next time lorh. Waha. And something sway happened to me today. So sway. Don't say liao. Lols. So shitty to have dark skin tone. People always think I'm Malay or Eurasian or whatever. But I'm. CHINESE!!! Wah. No larh I'm not angry. Waha.