Friday, May 05, 2006
7:33:00 PM
Oh man. Ms. Siew is like going to leave the school. I'm
freaking sad. I just read her blog too. I read, read, read then cry. What the hell. Cried
again. Stupid me. But I just want her to be happy with her new job, and I guess I'll be happy too(: Ms. Siew's the best man.
She rocks a lot because she's got a cool attitude and cool Pumas. Damn it.
Freaking cool Pumas. Ha, ha.
MYE is just TWO days later. How? Ha, ha.
Pia lorh. Just now had small group remedial with Mr Kua and Ms Soh. I was thinking I'd have Chemistry with Mr Kua first then Physics with Ms Soh, then Geography with Mdm Nisa and then Chemistry with Mr Kua again. Ha, ha. But really! Everytime after study then got this very
shiok feeling. LOLS. I studied till crazy. Anyway, I got everything sorted out already. So, the rest is up to me! Self-study lorh. *Sighs*