Saturday, May 20, 2006
2:12:00 PM
Shit larh, Jess. I've been laughing like hell ever since you've started on it.
Jess' nick was
" uber--HumDiDa " that time . I asked her why.
Because of her, I realised that there's another way of singing " Humty Dumty ".
And because of this, I realised that Jess has no childhood. LOLS.
The original version1.0
" Humty Dumty sat on the wall ... "
Blahblahblah you know the rest .
The Jess version2.0
" Hum Hi Dum Di sat on the wall ... "No, please. Please don't know the rest.
I bet you'll just fall dead right on the spot.
Haha.
From ' Jess version2.0 ' , I can tell that Jess has no proper childhood.Haha, I'm just trying to act SS-y. MrPika should be very happy(:
Anyway I told Jess,
" Wahaha! You no childhood lorh! "Then she said,
" What the hell! Say I no childhood. "And she continued with,
" You no head larh! "OhMyGodOhMyGod. Super no link! Haha.
Aiyarh we'll forever be like this.
Even the siao-char-borh No.1 ZOEONGBANTENG calls me a ' siao-char-borh '. Its like. How can it be?! Everyone knows I'm freaking not(: EH? HA-HA. Aiyarh. Now Jess is Siao-Char-Borh No.3 already. Crazy shit.
Anyway, I'll be going to M'sia from 27th to 30th. I bet I'll miss my computer and everyone ( except Gladys, PeiYun, JunEn, Shirley, Dinah, Raidah, Farhanah, Zahri and Imran.
*SUPERSTARE* haha. 'cos they're gonna be with me too! okay this is stupid. ) Ais. I'll be home with so many things I guess.
Dunno mummy wants
Bird's Nest not. Father confirm wants something practical -
TIDBITS. He likes that kind of super special one. Hard to find larhs . But Jie wants a
bag -.- FINE. Ha, ha. Korh? Dunno leih. Later go ask him. His GF, I think I'm buying something for her. She's so nice!
Well, I just know I'm gonna buy a
bag(: a pair of
oh-so-pretty! shoes(: and more larhs. Hais. Kind of cant wait and kind of dunno how. Haha. I'm crazy.
I think I've got this very
STRONG TENDENCY to talk to myself. WAHA! Hahaha... Siao.