Friday, June 02, 2006
10:06:00 PM
I stayed in an air-conditioned room for like, 12+ hours. How ' COOL ' is that? Haha.
Now, my upper lip hurts so much. Its like has this very itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, small crack but hurts
THAT MUCH! Hmph. Anyway, it doesn't really matter anymore. 'Cos I've got Ice Wine(: Heh.
Ice wine seriously rocks, 'cos it really does! Okay. I'm not making sense here. I mean if you really do taste it, maybe you would like it. The one I tried was like 200bucks? Haha, must find it nice. Or else I super
dui bu qi myself. Anyway, my father allowed. I always drink alcohol anyway, so its no big deal. Go concert, drink beer. Go formal events, drink wine. Haha... fun what. Anyway, I like the taste of it. Sweet, bitter, all that. And the aftertaste too! And the hot sensation. Haha. The feel of the wine slowly running down your throat.
WOAH. I'm loving it. Haha. Get one for yourself now! Haha... advertise siah.
I'm still loving
ANGELS ...
and ice wine(: