![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Thursday, June 01, 2006
★ whats after death anyway ? my friend said after death , i'll be an angel . would i ? is ME . La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: after death, u become angel =))) ★ whats after death anyway ? says: haha . ★ whats after death anyway ? says: really ? La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: yeap. La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: if u bad bad evil evil person like me La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: will become devil. u will serve saturn. La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: you know horh La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: angels got 2 types leh La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: one de wing is white feathers.. La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: one de wing is leaves ★ whats after death anyway ? my friend said after death , i'll be an angel . would i ? says: really ? La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: yeapp. ___________________________________________________________________ How I'd wish I knew what would life after death be, without having to die first, just to know it. Could someone tell me how it would be like? For once, I wouldn't wish the answer would be a scientific one. I want an answer that would not be very true but could make me imagine. Thinking about these things that would never give me, or rather US, an answer. But thinking of it just seems nice. Thinking of angels, gave me a feeling that I'm flying in the night sky, something like PeterPan (Haha.), and something like rolling about in fluffy clouds, sitting on the moon, that kind of things. Just thoughts anyway. Like what WQ said, there are 2 kinds of angels. One with wings made of leaves and the other made of white feathers. The one made of leaves would live in trees and the other would live in the sky. Which one would I prefer? I guess I wouldn't mind being any one. But can I become an angel after I die? I would want to. It never occured to me what are angels for, but it always seemed that angels are there to help people. WQ said that angels are formed when people die. Angels would return to their home, and ' guard ' it. How nice. I guess I'll never know about angels and whether I can be one. But carrying this thought all the way till I'm old, I think its kind of cool. I think I can only find out only if I died. WQ said : La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: angel is must wait de. La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: u must do a lot good things La Raison D'etre ; The reason for existance says: then enuff to collect "points" to make ur wings ! I don't mind waiting. If only I could be your angel. carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

