Tuesday, June 06, 2006
1:14:00 AM
Like super sian can. I always create blog then will close it later. Haha. I think people link me link dao sian liao. LOLS. Aiyarh anyway, I'll consider whether I should close my blog.
Todays really been a very, very bad day. Haha... And I don't really feel like saying it out, 'cos once I start, I think I'm gonna cry or something. So, I'd rather not. Haha. I wonder when I can be
reallyreally happy again. I've heard so many bad news (about that thing), I think I'm already used to it... But it still hurts me really. And I don't really show it out. I think I may be this crazy girl who can't stop laughing, I think thats just me trying to cover up the me on the inside. Actually sometimes I'm so depressed I just
fake-laugh and then all of a sudden, I'll just
really laugh. WAHA. That's very lame, I know. Anyway, I don't really show all of the inside stuff to anyone, except those who are
really close to me. (BTW, I
really think I said a lot of
really. Whatever.) All those times I've been hurt, I felt as though I'm REALLY hurt this time. Like... ... erm... aiyarh. I just can feel it larh. I've never been so sad my whole life. But it's okay. You guys can still see me laughing lotslotslots. I rather be punched right into my stomach (Very hard. It's okay.
Really.), then to be hurt emotionally. Anyway, enough about me being so depressed. I don't wanna make you guys as depressed as me. Lols.
Give me 6more months okay. I'll make it. I'll be me again. With real laughter at 1st try.