![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Monday, June 12, 2006
I love my facilitators Gina, JinGuang, BiJun and Shaheedah(: Thank you so much. Next up, my group and our members. My group is ' greeNOVA ' and my members are Jobel, Jessie, Nicolette, Dinno, Kevin, ZhangKe, Haziq, Joanna, Karmun, YanCi and me(: I think without anyone, we wouldn't have achieved the BestDanceAward and the BestPresentationAward. Cheers to everyone(: Overall , I think its really a pity that JinGuang, BiJun and Shaheedah couldn't spend much of the time with greeNOVa because of their duties and stuff. But its okay! Thanks for being there during discussions and pointing out to us about the details that so small but ever so important. But its very good that you guys didn't spoon feed us with ideas for the presentation. Although we had to crack our brains to work things out, I'm glad we had to do so 'cos after this camp, we grew up with a much mature thinking. Thanks so much. Jobel : I've known you since Sec1 and until now, then we talk just a little bit more ah? Haha. Improvement shown! Anway, you were a great leader larh. Thanks for all the useful suggestions and for making us laugh(: Jessie : The even cuter and prettier version of Sharyl Kua Pei Jun (: Haha. Can you imagine that? Like Sharyl so cute liao then here comes the cuter one. Lols. Anyway she isn't as funny as Sharyl but she's still funny larh. She's also very daring and very pretty. Its kind of natural I think 'cos her facial features are already there. The eyes like super big can! Then the mouth like so small one then the "long gou" very deep one. Then the skin quite fair then very nice. Waha. Cute larh, Jessie(: Thanks for your cute-sy way of presentation that lighten up the atmosphere and yarh, thanks ah(: Btw, I love talking to you too(: Whee. Nicolette : I still think your name sounds like chocolate ah. So yummy one(: And you look like my friend, Anna. Lols. Everything looks alike. The mouth, the teeth, the hair, the face, the everything! Lols. I almost wanted to call you Anna at the first look. Lols. Anyway, must speak up more and I like your cute-sy way of presenting too! Haha. Thinking of it simply makes me laugh. Lols. Which is good larh! Dinno : Merepek siah! Always lie to meeeeee!!! Haha. You're NOT a brazilian right? Waha. Bluffer! Anyway, you bluff us again! You didn't say sorry to us! LOLS. Thanks for the EXCLUSIVE dance moves anyway(: They were so sexy. I still think you think you are the sexgod leih. Haha. But I don't really think so. But don't blame me(: LOLS. Kevin : Hey, you won the BestMaleCamper yeah? Haha. Rocks larh! Anyway, rock on and jiayou for everything! Indeed, you are a very good helper but somehow, I think you don't interact and talk much eh. Haha. Talk more! LOLS. I'm just too talkative. Can't help it(: *winks. ZhangKe : CHANGGE!!! Haha. Sorry larh, I always tease you. But don't hate me larh. Haha. I always see that siao DINNO bully you. HMPH. But horh you like don't like erm... How to say ah. Like normally people say you then you nehmind nehmind then scarely one day you burst. Wah. Very scary one can. Eh, don't ah. Haziq : Haiyorh. See you in school also neh talk to you ah. You also neh talk to me. Next time see each other must wave or whatever can. Haha. You larh! Kena influenced by that Dinno. Hais... Lols. Nevermind, you still rock in your own ways! Joanne : Eh, Joanne! Fire! Fire! LOLS. Gina and I all went siao liao! Lols. Eh, people. When your house catch fire horh, just use gifts to extinguish it okay? Sure work one(: LOLS. Stupidsiao. Anyway, thanks for the JOLINTSAI dance moves man! You rock. I will remember the dance moves all my life. See me dancing when I'm old and haggered(: LOLS. You ah... SIAO man! Haha. But I like. Karmun : Liews, we didn't interat much leih! Haha but I liked the fact that you had ZERO battery life left and you still insisted to pei us. Haha, but you slept in the end... LOLS. Okaym nehmind. And you are so quiet, you don't talk much leih, not like some girl called Joanne. LOLS. Anyway, speak up more(: YanCi : You were the first one I spoke to. Maybe its because you sat just next to me. Can't expect me to tak to someone miles away marh(: Waha. Anyway, you're one nice girl and you're seriously a good friend. Thanks for everything! Oh yarh. I forgot to mention that the NASS people and Karmun are Sec2 people and they are already on the right path ah... Congrats ah! I really think our group had team spirit and we really compromised. And thanks to everyone and GINA! Haha. She rocks larh. Very cute too. Had fun with her during the presentation thingy. Hmm. to myself , I think I did quite well for the presentation ah. 'Cos I didn't shake!!! Yay! Cause sometimes I would, but I think I was pretty familiar with the surroundings and the audience so I didn't shake. Yay! Haha but I didn't eleborate much... So it was a shame ah. I always thought I could habe done better. Nevermind! Next time, I would improve! Haha. Three cheers and three cheers and three cheers to greeNOVA! Hip hip, HOORAY! Hip hip, HOORAY! Hip hip, HOORAY! Thanks KO, for talking me into going for the camp. I never ragretted. Not even for a second of my life(: 'Cos I loved it with my whole life! carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

