![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Lols. This post (the later part) is quite dedicated to Gladys. Don't ask me why. 'Cos I don't know why! Haha. Early this morning, I went for Japanese Language lessons at about 10am. One thing is I got caught because I wore sandals into the school and my name was recorded, by the security guard, under the list of "Late\Attire". Hais. And this list is being reviewed by Mr Tony Tan. Gosh. Okay fine then. After Jap. lesson, Gladys went off to do I dunno what. So me, JunEn and PeiYun went to 'Sumo House' for lunch. We met KokPeng there so we had lunch together. Then, we decided to go to the library (Okay. From here onwards, its dedicated to Gladys(:). On the way to the library, I saw this 'Eye Care Carnival' and decided to take a look at it, since I've been wanting to wear contact lenses. So, we passed by booths and finally, a lady came and introduced us some contact lense thingy. AND she asked us if we wanna try out. Being spontaneous (*rolls eyes(:), we decided to try it out (exept KP). Another lady took us to their shop and had our eyes tested. And we went back to the booths. At the booths, we started trying on the lenses and... here comes the trouble. Haha. Aiyorh. We tried the lenses. But was just too weird. Haha. We couldn't put it in. Me and JunEn tried first. We kept trying and trying. Still not in. (After quite some time,) Erm... Still not in): Aiies. Terrible. Then PeiYun tried. Haha. She seemed to be the most scared but she just popped in the lenses at first or second try. BRAVO! Haha. She's totally cool man. So brave. Okay. So, she popped in both lenses and I did it too!!! Haha. I was so overwhelmed!!! But... my eyes still hurt. Okay. So JunEn also kept trying but to no avail. The lady said the lenses too big for her and her eyes too small. But nehmind larh horh. Nehmind one. 'Cos the behind part is even worse. HERE GOES. When we popped out lenses in, the lady told us about the prices and stuff and I almost bought a box of lenses. But! Luckily I didn't! Haha. 'Cos the later part (which is coming soon,) is totally terrible. God. Haha. She said if we're not buying then we've gotta remove the lenses. Hais... So xin ku put in then must take out. THE REMOVAL Lols. Its so freaky alright! We had to remove it there and then and PeiYun was super fast. She took it out in like seconds. Ohman. SPARE ME. Haha. I took so long to take it out. And it's like I had to touch my eyeball and then pinch the lenses out. Haha. I was like... " Hey! I just realised my eyeballs are hard! " Haha. And I mean it. I thought my eyeballs were goo-ish and soft. Lols. But it didn't turn out that way. I went... " Hey! So fun leih! I can move the lenses around! " Haha. Real fun! 'Cos you've gotta stick your hand in and ' feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel ' the lenses. Haha then its like you can move the lenses around then you can see it. Coolness. Okay so, after long and painful trys, I managed to pinch it out. And my eyes have been hurting since just now. I really dunno why it's dedicated to Gladys, but maybe because we kept saying... " Haha. If only Gladys was here. Then can ask her help. Can ask her how to PINCH it out. LOLS." And we really did say it. ALL THE TIME. 'Cos I dunno! She's the 'lenses girl'! LOLS. Although a painful experience, but I really did learn something(: YAY. I LOVED TODAY(: Ohyarh. We still went to the library larh. Haha. Then JunEn go buy greenbeans then go home 'cos her mummy wants the greenbeans. Haha. Then we went for dinner. Then we strolled then we went home at around. Now? Yarh. Waha. I'm a happy girl today! carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

