Friday, June 16, 2006
9:30:00 PM
Well, well. I just had my dinner. So, what's so special about this dinner? No, not because its da-bao-ed. No, not because it's Fish and Chips. It's because...
I da-bao-ed Fish and Chips at the hawker centre (Ah huh huh! I didn't have it THERE:)) after Mavis and took bus home. Throughout the whole bus trip, all I could smell was my Fish and Chips. Ohgod. How nice... Okay. Out of point. Okay so, when I reached my house doorstep, as usual, I put my hand into my bag and searched for my keys.
"
Eh... Qi guai (Strange in chinese.). I mingming got put inside my bag leih. Why don't have? Why? Why? Why?! " I said to myself (as usual).
So, I started throwing eveything out and still no sign of my keys. So I said,
"
Okay, fine. " Then I called my sis.
"
Hello, jie ah? Where are you ah? "
"
Huh. Me ah. I still in school leih. Why? "
HESITATION.
"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. No larh. I... Haha. I... Didn't bring my keys. Ha. Ha. Ha... "
"
Wahlaueh! Sai eh! Haiyorh. Then how. "
"
Errr. Haha. Erm nehmind larh. I call gorh. "
So I called my gorhgorh lorh.
"
Hello, gorh ah? What time you coming home ah? "
"
Ah. Zuo mo leih? (Meaning
why leih?) "
HESITATION.
"
Ah. No larh. I... Haha. I neh bring my keys. Haha. "
"
Orh. Then where are you now? "
"
Ah. I outside our house lorh. "
"
Okayokay. I about 20minutes reach home. Ah kay. Bye. "
Waha. SAVIOUR siah! Haha.
After 20 minutes or so...
"
Tsk. Bluff one lorh. " I said to myself (as usual), "
Haiyarh! Don't care larh! "
I then sat on my neighbours table (which was outside their house), opened up my Fish and Chips and ate there and then. Wah...
SHIOK ah! Eh. Weh nice lorh!!! Haha. So nice. Okayokay.
After finishing,
then my brother came home. I didn't dare say
why so late or whatever 'cos later he don't let me go in then I can prepare to die liao. Waha.
The lift opened, my brother walked out and we saw each other.
"
Haha! " Both of us laughed in unison. LOLS.
So anyway, it was the most special dinner that I've ever had(: Haha and I gained another experience. Haha, so next time same situation then no need to panic liaos. LOLS.