![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Went to eat @ MacDonalds AGAIN. I'm so sick of fastfood! Everytime go Mavis, eat fastfood. Mavis, fastfood. Mavis, fastfood. Mavis, fastfood. God. What to do... Mavis is in the Parkway Building 1, below it, is MacDonalds. Walk a distance more, there's 'Each-A-Cup' Bubble tea, KBox, Banks, Hawker centre etc. No way I'm gonna eat at the hawker centre. It's so hot. PP shopping centre has KFC, BK AND the foodcourt. I insist on not going to have meals in foodcourts because its just too inconvenient. I mean, I go Mavis alone marh, so dinner, obviously, having alone too. So many problems. Number1: The food court is so squeezy you can BARELY see the other end. Number2: So crowded, no table. Alamak. Big problem. Number3: Even if you had a table, how to 'chop' the seats? Wahlau. No way am I gonna use the tissue packets to 'chop' seats man! I've seen people do that and it's SUPER unsightly larh. I feel like using up all their tissue and just sit right on their 'chopped' seats. Ha! And if you're gonna use your bag (which is your valuables) to 'chop' seats, aiyorh. Think twice, thrice, whatever. But horh, I just thought of something. Actually can share table horh. Aiyarh. But just treat it like I never said it(: Haha. Or just take it that I have 'Zi Bi Zheng' larh. I see people I scared \: Really. Okay anyway, having given so many reasons (or you can say EXCUSES), I think I'm still left with fastfood. Hais. ___________________________________________________________________ Anyway, let me share this MacDonald experience with you guys. On Tuesday, before Mavis, I went to Macdonalds to get myself a "Lemon and Lime". " Hi, good evening, welcome to MacDonalds, may I help you? " the Mac staff asked me. " Ohyarh. Erm. One regular 'Lemon an Lime' please. " I said nervously with a smile. ( I told you I'm scared of people.) " Large. " She replied, while getting my drink. " Huh?! Erm. No. Erm. Regular. " I said, even more nervous. (I thought she cockeye you know.) " Large. " She said, giving me my drink, smiling to me, " One nighty five, thank you. " " Oh. Haha. " I said with a you-can-call-it-a-smile smile and handed her 2bucks. She returned me the change and I put it into the MacDonalds donation box. ( Quick say I'm kind! (: ) I was thinking how dumb can I get man. Hahaha. But anyway, she made my day happier. So I don't care if you say I'm kind or not(: ___________________________________________________________________ I just watched 'Singapore Idol' and I'm utterly disgusted. Haha. I don't mean to say that I sing well but I just think that the contestants seriously don't have the standard to be the top what? Top 20 or something ah. I mean... seriously, it seems like the show shows no standard. But I'm glad that Hady made it through 'cos I think he was the only who sang with his heart and I think that means a lot. Well, it was just a comment. carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

