![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Just now after school went office then got ready to go MTC. I went Popular first then MTC anyway. Okay so I bought Chinese ShouCe 3B and 2 pens one in BRIGHT YELLOW and one NORMAL(: blue one. So then I went for MTC. Wahlau! The whole lesson was super hilarious larh! Laughed all the way. There's this guy, William, who sits beside me, he's ALWAYS late for school and gives lousy attitude to his Physics teacher (the school one, anyway). He says his teacher is "short and ugly" when the teacher asks him what he thinks of her. NICE ANSWER. But anyway, on with the story, I went to MPH again, after MTC. I bought a new, PINK(: art file the BigBig A3 one? Yeah. I think it's A3. So anyway, I got it 'cos the school one sucks. The school one breaks like a piece of toilet paper. Okay so, I also bought a lime green long (as long as my BodyGlove pencil case) ruler. I saw so any stuff I wanna buy can! I wanted to buy the PPG (F.Y.I: PPG is PowerPuffGirls) package with the lime green pencils, lime green ruler and the lime green sharpener! Waha. And the green and red file at MPH. So cool. Btw, I love red too! Haha. Anyway, I think Sesame Street- Elmo is super limited edition can! Cannot find one leih. Urgh. *Super Rolls Eyes* Okay then I saw this Strawberry Shortcake writing pad and I was so tempted to buy it. Waha. And the everythings! Haha! Okay then I went towards the overhead bridge and saw this Ramly burger stall, so I bought two. One for my, one for jie-sy (Jie-sy is just my sister larh). BTW, Ramly is super popular in M'sia you know? Okay, probably you would know larh. So, I went home and had dinner and started ruaning with ZhiJias. I'm going for HuangGuiFang laoshi's lesson tomorrow larh! And I'm super nervous. She sounded very strict on the phone! Haha. So anyway, SanXian needed ZhiJia so I had to practice. Luckily Angelia an ZhiHui taught me ages ago man. Thanks man! Haha. But freak. I don't have JiaoBu but if I buy now then I never get chosen to play the SanXian then super wasted. I think I wait and see first larh. ___________________________________________________________________ This Sunday would be a super busy day, not just with homework and tuition, but with concerts too! 9am-12.30nn RuanZu (Tampines) 11am-12.30nn Chemistry Tuition (Marine Parade) 1.30pm-2.15pm Ruan concert at MPCC (Marine Parade) 5pm RuanZu concert (Tampines) WTH. Just look at the locations larh! Lols. Can die man. I think my ezlink card with die from the tappings larh. Lols. Oh whatevers. Should be able to sort out by tomorrow. ___________________________________________________________________ Super busy. Shall update whenever I have the time. I LOVE MY FRIENDS(: carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

