Tuesday, August 29, 2006
9:30:00 PM
Hei pretty dudes ;D Haha, nothing really happened today in school except that Dingy wasn't in for DAZU and WJ came in to conduct but before I was there, JX took over. Haha, he's very
funny larh. Anyway, me, crazy girl and funny girl went to Parkway to buy Teacher's Day pressie for MS.SOH & MS.DING(: Yay, we're nice people. Haha, anyway, me and crazy girl were late for tuition for half an hour 'cos we went to buy the pressie but it was okay anyway, since the teacher was revising something we didn't learn yet (we joined in during June, you see.). Then the
irritating guys keep saying about crazy girl's hairband and they super attract attention lorh. Like machiam they very handsome liddat. You want attention you stick your face on the whiteboard larh. SIAO. I think JJ more shuai lorh. *VOMIT-TION* Haha. They tell crazy girl to shift her head to the left then I was thinking, YOU MOVE YOUR BODY LARH. YOUR BODY MADE OF GOLD MEIH. SO PRECIOUS AND HEAVY. *VOMIT-TION AGAIN* Haha. Over-react larh. Haha, I just like to scold people(: Yay, faster say I fierce!
___________________________________________________________________
We're gonna have remedials during the holidays and I thought it was kind of need-to-have and very expected so I'm not WOW shocked or whatever. But so suay.
Saturday 2September: HeWeiWei's peeday
Tuesday 5September: Lambert's beeday
Wednesday 6September: MY BIRTHDAY ;D
Haha, all got remedials. Yay, faster say we lucky! Haha. Not really leih.
___________________________________________________________________
Eh, please! Don't buy me
beehoon and
what-was-the-other-food-the-other-person-wanna-give-me?. Please leih. I'd rather you all don't gimme present leih.
PLEASE. Haha.
Wahlau. I really hope this Thursday got no CO lorh. IT
SUCKS TOTALLY. Wahlau, I wanna have one day off like got wrong meih. LOLS. Anyway, no one will go back one leih. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Eh funny eh. Laugh eh.
HA-HA.
Aiyarh you never laugh, so lame lorh. Not fun.
Bye pretty dudes ;D