![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Woke up at 6am on Saturday morning and made my way to TPJC (again -.-) for the Healthy Lifestyle Day. Well, if you call that healthy lifestyle day, c'mon! Singaporeans are NOT healthy AT ALL. Omg. You should have seen how many people were there. So pathetic can. Wahlau. Go there machiam maid liddat. Help people take heart rate, tie (STICKY! SMELLY!) dustbin bags. FREAKSHIT. We help people take heart rate, people so hiao. " Erm sorry ah, this device very lag so take a bit more time to detect your heart beat. ", I say. " Oh! Nevermind. ", the person said. After quite a while, " Aiyorh. Why so long still don't have? I no heart already ah. ", the SAME person said. Wahlau. Like not very funny lorh. " Haha. My heart wants to play hide-and-seek with me! " OMG. Like mature can! You're a teacher larh. " Hahahaha. Your assets too big larh. Cannot measure. ", teacher say to teacher. WAHLAU. This is what teachers say to each other ah? OMG. OKAY. NEVERMIND LORH. Then after everything ended, we went to the canteen to have some refreshments. Wah at least after all those mind-blasting comments, we have brownies, sandwiches, noodles and fruit punch. Its not exactly really HC but its edible ah. Then after that, people start making their way home, or wherever, I don't care. Then after that, you can hear someone scream (I really mean scream okay.), " OEI! CAN YOU ALL HELP TO CLEAN UP OR NOT! ". I don't wanna say WHO is it lorh. Or else what? Teacher read blogs then complain again ah. WTFreak. Anyway, we clean up lorh. Then nothing to clean liao then she shout again. Wahlau. Like really nothing to clean liao lorh. Then nevermind again lorh. The worse part is we had to tie the rubbish bags larh. Wahlau. It's like everything is inside. Food, whatever. The smell is almost so bad, you could faint on the spot. I mean it ah. And I TOTALLY have NO idea WHY THE BAG IS SO FREAKING STICKY. MYGOD. IT STICKY AND STINKO. I feel so maid-ish larh. Wahlau. And ZhiLin was freaking pissed off. Haha, we say we wanna go home complain to mummy. Haha. Why are people so hiao and so scream-y? EEK. Anyway, after that, me, Vionna and ZhiLin went CS and TM. Took a few neoprints and vionna is gonna help us scan. Then zhilin went home cause later got PIPA lesson. Haha. Then me and vionna went SANXIAN lesson. Wahlau. We were super tired larh. And the teacher was like constantly telling us to practice a lot. But its like there's only ONE sanxian lorh. How to practice ah. Then she said that we should only pass to the other person when we have totally understood. But at this stage we can take one week to practice also not up to standard lorh. Then how. ALAMAK. But Huang laoshi is a very nice person. TOTALLY. I mean if you compare it with another teacher (You know who larh, if you're in TANBOYUE. Haha. Sorry.). Wahlau. Tomorrow morning got S.Chemistry tuition at MTC. Then after that must cheong home to study for Geography and Chemistry. So far my results are kind of okay. POA : 29.5 over 30 E.math : 26 over 35 SS : 10 over 25 My E.Math the distinction like super not distinction. Only tyco get one more mark then distinction. I think POA rocks but my e.math could be better ah. Haha, Mr Chew say my SS needs remedial. Haha, TOTALLY man. Aiies, must go find a day larh. I think majority failed Elective Geography so we've gotta get a retest, which is this coming Monday. All I can say is I can do better. carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

