![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Monday, August 28, 2006
We had S.Chemistry from 9am to 10am then after that, clique went to Macdonalds for late breakfast and then we headed to Din's house. Haha, we watched "House of Wax" there and it was super scary! Haha, so funny eh. We were like screaming all the way through but luckily Din's dad and bro were both out. WAHA. Then me and Yayana took train to Kenbangan for dance practice at Fiona's house. The number of people who attended this days practice was really pathetic but we still went on twirling around, dancing and stuff. We finally got settled with a song and figured out the intro of the song. It starts with a kind of Jazz song and then continues with another R&B one. I thought it was kind of cool but the dance steps were definitely much more complex then the one we did for the "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" song. But anyway, it was cool. Sunday 27August'06 Me and the crazy girl went for S.Chemistry tuition at MTC again today, as usual. And we laughed like shit over there. Everyone there are super funneh. HAHA. Anyway, after that, I went home and had lunch and took off rightaway, to Fiona's house again, for dance practice. WOAH. We really danced our ass off today man. It was okay, kind of stressful but still fun. We got all the danced steps figured out and it was really cool. Haha, and! Almost the whole lot came today. But I think I like the Yayana and Brian part. I think Farnana and Yayana's dance steps are so nice. They dance really well eh. Haha, I'm like so jealous. Haha. Anyway, after dance practice, I went to EastCoastPark to meet my family for dinner. We had dinner at the Ski 360 degrees restaurant/bistro. Ermm... I thought it was supposed to be better ah. Kind of disappointed? Probably. Monday 28August'06 We had Teacher's Day Celebration Rehearsal just now and we didn't really had much chance to dance on stage, actually just twice. But it was okay. We went behind the hall to improve and practice on the dance steps and I think we are kind of getting there. But I can really tell that everyone has put in their everything and I think thats good enough, in fact, I think we're great. Haha, I think SLs should really get together more often. Ohwells. After EOY ah. We got our EOY timetable today. AIIES. I'm kind of looking forward to it but kind of not. But anyway, pretty dudes, study your ass off now so you can relac more later(: Off for dinner now... Bye, pretty dudes(: carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

