![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Friday, August 11, 2006
___________________________________________________________________ Today may be the VERY FIRST day I've ever seen most of my classmates work so hard for a class test. I was so happy, I wanted to cry larh. Haha. We (me, geraldgohBOSHI, JJ, thespongebob, zhanshuotheidiot, lambert, gladys and junen) were standing outside our classroom, at the corridor, chanting chemical equations NON-STOP. " Acid plus base, eh what ah? " Haha. So cute. " Soluble, soluble, SOLUBLE! " Haha. " Soluble, insoluble, SOLUBLE! " Eh, not cute lorh. Very confusing eh. Haha. So this went on for quite a while, clearing some doubts and some were still left there to gather dust. GO FIGURE OUT YOURSELF LARH. Haha. Anyway, BOSHI said that I make " POWER " notes. Haha. And it helps HIM a lot and even (WTH) ENLIGHTENS him. Funny ah. Haha. Then just right before the paper started, he asked me a damn question, that almost messed up my routes. " Eh. Acid plus metal give you salt, water AND hydrogen right? " " Wahlau. No lorh. Gives you salt AND hygrogen gas, NOOOOO water. " " Huh?! No larh. " " Wahlau. Eh don't make me luan leih. " Haha. Who ask him sit beside me. Or who ask me to sit beside him. Aiyarh. Whatever larh. Dunno what I talking also lorh. I suddenly feel very hot now. Not hot like perspire. Like only my shoulder feel hot. EEK. Very weird. Anyway, I really like to study with them man. They've always got the answers OR always had some ways to get them, by hook or by crook. So, I... like them! Haha. They may be the weirdest people on earth (wait. or is it just me?), but I think they're very nice larh! ___________________________________________________________________ I was and is still chatting with my ruan junior, Charlene. I totally thought she was this weird person who can't control her laughter, like Wanny (Wait. That sounds just like me again.). Lols. Guess what we are talking about now. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ me: haha eh ask wanveesa if i can call her wanny leih. me: very tempting. me: at least on blog larh. charlene: i dont know leih charlene: just when i tell her what you call her horh charlene: she keep laughing charlene: i also me: as usual larh. charlene: you are so damn funny me: haha i dont care larh just call her that larh. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What the hell! As usual larh. Laugh NON-STOP. Haha. Like NON-STOP HITS. LOLS. Anyway, they started calling me DASHIFU and their my nuttys. Nutty1: Wanny; Nutty2: Charlene. LOLS. They very cute lorh. But I love all my juniors larh. Hugs! Nites babes(: P.S. What a funny day, until this second(: LOVIN' IT, PEOPLE! carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

