Saturday, August 19, 2006
11:28:00 AM
We went to
MTC@BEDOK yesterday. Wahlau so sian lorh. The whole class like only have 6 of us. WTFreak. Then its like there's only me laughing like siao. Haha. As usual larh huh. Throughout the whole lesson I'm like eating honeystars all the way and the class is so quiet lorh. The silver wrapper keep making noises then make me feel so piggy while eating them. But they're so nice(: Waha.
I also just came back from the sanxian lesson. Yeap. Today's the last lesson lerh. Luckily man. Haha then next time saturday can go and sleep like a PIG. Haha. Later gonna go Amanda's house with Emerlyn to do chinese project. THEN at 9pm, gotta go school to stay overnight, for tomorrow's REALRUN. I can't wait for it but its like ZhiLin can't go already (because of some
irresponsible witch. haha.) and then its like I'm not exactly super
shou with the SLs then I'm like so damn extra larh! Haha, but I'll
ren, just for the REALRUN tee. HAHAHA. So lame larh.