Tuesday, September 12, 2006
12:16:00 AM
Haha, yay! I received more birthday pressies today(:
Thanks
Zoe! For the
cutie Winnie The Pooh cushion-ish thing,
jelly-ish sweet-ish lollipop and the
super nice card!
Thanks the
nine cutie pies! For getting me my idol,
ELMO! Haha, it`s super cute! And it`s the
first ever Elmo I`ve ever received, and I`m never gonna forget it and you guys!(:
Love `ya!(xHaha though I think Today`s the last day that I`ll receive anymore pressies(: Haha thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday and those who didn`t,
go home eat yourself okay.
Haha,
nah.
Just kidding.
LOLS. And now`s 12:21AM and my mom and Dad`s not home yet so can`t cut the cake yet. Haha, my birthday falls
exactly on xiaofeixia`s birthday, which is probably when he was trying to cut his birthday cake, I
popped out. Okay, maybe not popped out. But was
given birth to. Aha, more civilised? (; `Course man! Haha,
lames. Anyway, my sis`s birthday is actually 4days away from ours, which is the 10thSeptember, which was yesterday, but strictly speaking yesterday, yesterday.
(What`s yesterday, yesterday called? Zuo(2) Tian(1)? Da(4) Zuo(2) Tian(1)? LOLS.
) Haha as its already, 12:25AM. Yeaps. So this cake is seriously
ssssslow, other then the much earlier cake which we had on my bro`s 21st birthday BBQ. Yeaps. Anyway, I can`t wait for my `rents to come back soon, so I can enjoy the yummy
Tiramisu. OMG.
SHIOKS. *Faint-sation. Haha, I got it by myself just now at
'Secret Recipe'. So shuang eh? Haha. Me and Dad ate there too. Actually it isn`t very bad despite the fact that it`s actually more of a cake shop then a bistro or a restaurant. So anyway, it wasn`t bad. Why ain`t they back yet, damn it. LOLS. Okay nehmind, I shall go study while waiting. Waha.