
Pf :,O
Year 4 {Arts}
Heart of God Church
My Heavenly Father is awesome.
 HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Saturday, September 23, 2006
2:56:00 PM
I was walking slowly, out of my house. Suddenly, the phone rang...
I picked up the phone.
" Hello, may I speak to Peifen, please? "
" Err, yarh. That`s me. "
" I`m just calling to say that there`s no extra lesson for today. "
Like wth. If I walked just a little bit faster then I'll kind of die larh.
But all of a sudden, I think I still need to go Parkway. Darn it. Have to print some lame-o photos. Oh and have I said this before?
" PLEASE DON`T TAKE ART STREAM! "
Ahem, okay. Feel better now.
See ya!
Study hard but must rest well and eat well. As you know this isn`t the best time to fall sick *crosses fingers
|