Saturday, September 02, 2006
6:07:00 PM
YAY I`M VERY HAPPY(:
Haha, know why?`Cos Sher made me this bag of chocolate chip cookies and Wendy&gang made me a tupperware of chocolate COOKIES. Although Wendy`s cookies are more c... ...
cake-ish ah(: Haha, but all very delicious! I like!
Then Van`s gonna buy me
Cambell Mushroom Soup? Haha. KokPeng&gang`s buying me
Vegetarian BeeHoon? HAHA. Zoe`s gonna buy me
Shitake mushrooms? HAHAHA. Or maybe Ping`s gonna buy me
Sushi? HAHAHAHA. SO FUNNY!
PENG MAN!Machiam like
food feast ah. Cute man. Haha, but I doubt any of them would go and buy all these food. Haha, so weird. But I want BeeHoon for breakfast and Sushi for lunch leih. Wahaha. Whatever larh. Don`t buy I also cool with it(:
___________________________________________________________________
But now its like I`ve totally gotten all my schedule mixed up. So weird. I dunno when got what. Aiies. WEIRD LARH. AND! I think Art`s gonna be tough. No choice...