Sunday, October 22, 2006
2:57:00 PM
Alamak, I had a super weird dream just now.XXX
My classmates were in some enclosed placed then suddenly there's this very thin ray of light shining upon Sofy then he looked like he was in pain then suddenly he disappeared then this happened to a lot of them. For example, Dinah and lots more. Can't really remember but it happened kind of fast and unknowingly. When I turned around, only a few of us were left. That is me, Gladys, Gerald, Nelson and a few more. But these are the few that I can remember. Then we sort of suddenly appeared at the hall then we sat there, on chairs with tables and I entered very panicky.
Then I asked Gladys, " Eh, what happened to them? They not coming back ah? Then is it gonna be our turn? " I seemed scared and frightened but the rest looked as if nothing happened. Then Gladys said, " I dunno eh. " Then I borrowed her phone. Her phone also very weird one. It is broken into half but it looked as if it was a style to be broken into halves. Then I tried calling Dinah. I typed in her handphone number correctly then I tried dialling then the screen had some alien language appearing and that no matter what I pressed, it just didn't make any sense. Then suddenly I woke up. Damn. But the light seemed like it came from heaven above and someone from the dream told me its God calling them back. Ahhhhh. Scary.