Saturday, October 28, 2006
3:41:00 AM
I just woke up and yes, its 3:36am. I must be crazy or something larh. But anyway, crazy or not, I felt like blogging so here I am. I was supposed to go to E's house at 11am but instead I got there at around 3pm... Lols. I'm indeed the infamous Late Queen. By the way, I thought I was gonna watch a ghost film larh, then in the end gave me some siblings hate-love movie. Haha, but it was overall still fine `cos I cried. But it was just a small part. It's so touching larh! Haha.
" I carry your heart. "
" I carry your heart in my heart. "
Dunno larh something liddat. Haha, but I cried for a few seconds so it's alright. Ohyarh and did I mention they gave me a christian name yesterday on the bus? LOLS. Start with B one.