Sunday, October 29, 2006
7:05:00 PM
My bro came home around 5am this morning and me and my sis slept when the sky was bright. LOLS- 7am. Then I woke up at 12nn because I was asked to do housework. LOLS. It was the first time we did housework
together. Because we slept at such an unearthly hour, we couldn't wake up on time for the
zhong(1)
dian(2)
nu(3)
yong(1) to come and clean up our house. So in the end, we had to do it by ourselves /:
XXX
4-6pm went to D's house for ruan lessons. OMG larh. It was the first time I went ever since after the exams and she already planned so many lessons for me which meant more $$$ involved. I've already calculated. Today's lesson is $1XX (Can't really say in case other students of hers are reading this)+ $20 (for her CD -.- my Goong OST has 3CDs which cost the same whereas hers has 1 only. Sian...). I still have 5 more lessons planned. And these 6lessons costs
$900. WTFREAK.
HOW! So ex larh OMGOMGOMG. I feel so
guilty for my parents have to pay so much, which they already have done so in the past...
XXX
My parents are returning from HK today, actually anytime now. We're heading for airport, bro driving.
XXX
Tomorrow's SLcamp! Haha, can't wait to wear the
familyjersey. HAHAHA. I feel scared already by the thought of having to bath in the holding school. IYE ...