Saturday, October 28, 2006
8:50:00 PM
Went CO today but wasn't there for practice. Sharyl and I stayed in the CO room to figure out how to play the orientation '07 song. Then we move move move to the piano there then everything was solved! Haha, anyhow play then the song came out already.
Sharyl, we cool man! Haha, but still there are some parts that are yet to be figured out but I think we can do it ah.
XXX
Wah, I think I'm going for the East Zone competition. Lynn
pungseh me.
SIAN AH. Later I lose how?
Cannot! I must have a bu-qi-nei mentality! JiaYou!
...
IYE.
XXX
Random:IYES. I should have changed my name to Kim when I made my IC. TSK.
XXX
Today when I was going back home, I passed by this guy who seemed to be selling VCDs. He was very cham can. His wife has cancer (final stage) and he sent her overseas for better treatment. She thought that she was his burden and attempted suicide but I guess she was stopped or survived (he didn't state). He used up all his money on his wife and is now selling VCDs at Bedok Interchange. When I arrived, I think he was caught for selling VCDs without a license but was let off. A lady bought his VCD and gave him a ten dollar note. He took the note slowly and said "
Thank you, mam, thank you. " very sincerely. And I saw him tear. He used his hands to wipe his tears away and thanked her again. I've never heard anyone thank someone else so sincerely before. It just made me feel sad. His wife's counsellor also hope that that 5000 strangers would email to her wife, encouraging her to continue to live. The email is
agnes_g_wen@yahoo.com.sg.