![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
11am Went Bedok MRT platform to meet up. Jess, HuiJuan and Eleen were there before me then JingYang, Wendy and Sharyl. Then we suddenly saw Pangda, JunXuan and gang. *Laughs. Anyway, all of a sudden WeiQuan, JunJie and JunKiat also magically appeared. *ding! LOLS. 12nn Arrived at Vivocity! Haha, took us quite some time to find the cinema larh but was quite okay too. We also saw e7 peeps. I suddenly had this idea that probably there would be a lot of pasirians present. But didn't appear to be this way. *Phew! Haha the rest bought tickets while me and Wendy went to the washroom. LOLS. Wendy very cute can. She see everything also "very cool!", "very nice!". Haha, she cuter larh(: Then we bought popcorns and drinks. So sad can, they gave us EXPIRED boxes. LOLS. 12:30pm Watched "World Trade Centre". ACCORDING TO JESSICA, I cried 10minutes after the show started and I didn't stop crying for like the whole show, but I don't think it's true((: ALDO: We saw Aldo and went down then they got black-out, then we went up then no more black-out. Talk about luck man! BEST DENKI: LOLS. Kind of the fun part of the day. We wanted to pass through Best Denki to get to HarbourFront for lunch then we got stuck in the XBOX, GAMEBOY and PSP area. LOLS. I think we played there for like 1hour larh. XBOX was super fun. Eleen and Jessica kept playing the boxing one then the person with the right controller kept losing so they came out with a conclusion that the controller is spoilt. HAHA! I kept playing this Gameboy game then play until very li hai you know then JingYang came and ask what I play then all of a sudden I keep losing. BROOM STAR larh! Haha(: I give up. YOSHINOYA: I think I'm gonna hate vegetables man. We ordered student meals and ALL OF THEM came with vege and since ALL OF THEM do not eat vege except me, then I guess I got ALL OF THEM (the vege larh). Wahlau! I dunno whether I'm lucky or what. *rollseye. JK, JJ, JY and WQ came running back saying that there's this bunch of girls chasing WQ for his number. *LAUGHS! I thought that they were like kidding larh but wasn't so. Haha, the girls came and I saw them then I was like from inside laugh until go outside. Then laugh until like siao can. Then Jess even more siao she suddenly came out then shout WQ's number at them. Wah the girl action damn fast, faster take out phone but I think she didn't get the number larh. She suay `cos Jess talk damn fast. LOLS. Then I go tell her "Eh, wrong number larh." Then she come tell me "Your foot larh." Wahlau! That pissed me can. What freaking primaryschool language is that man. Chase everywhere then realised she thought WQ is someone called jeremy/jonathan/sylvester. Dunno larh. Haha, she funny. As in 0.0 weirdo funny, not haha funny. MACDONALDS: LOLS. We played Truth or Dare and only I dared to pick and do a dare -- Go order a meal then say you don't want it anymore. LOLS. And from the game I got to know some juicy stories but I'm not gonna tell larh, rest assured!(: No time to finish saying, haha it seems like its un-end-able. LOLS. *** I like Goong and especially Kim Jeong Hun! Haha, very long never like an actor lerh. LOLS. I just think he's cute than Joo Ji Hun /: (: Tomorrow have MT III. LOLS. I'm off to bed, nights! carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

