
Pf :,O
Year 4 {Arts}
Heart of God Church
My Heavenly Father is awesome.
 HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to the sky
Friday, October 06, 2006
3:08:00 PM
Yippy! The `xams are over, well, at least for this week. But, no NO, we can't slack! Haha, `cos there's still an annoying a cute chemistry paper next monday! (:
Then there's a freaking lame oh-such-a-meaningful paper on thursday-- MT PAPER III (:
Van said she'll call me during the MT III then I'll just place my phone right beside the radio then she can listen to the *vomitable beautiful voice while lying in bed. (: Nice idea!
Haha, I think I'm being super sarcastic here, but I don't know why. But `nyway, I think I'm still going for Physics tuition later. Haha, so can have fun. (: I just hope they are going today): Then they can tell me not funny jokes. (: Naha!
_you bleed just to know you're still alive
|