![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Another F-ed Up day. Just now went to f-ing Novena for f-ing SanXian lesson. Like WTF. We were f-ing tired and the teacher kept on talking then never let us go off lorh, then we weren't even in the mood to entertain her larh. Then the f-ing hard case is so f-ing heavy. Killed me on the bus larh. Everyone is like looking and smiling at me but they dunno how cham I am lorh. But the teacher is still quite a nice old lady. She gave each of us one of her solo CD and I think it's kind of nice. `Cos you know D will never give us anything expensive. Haha, I'm like so f-ing stressed now larh. I can't stop cursing and swearing and I know it's not nice but I just cannot tahan anymore lorh. So, I'm blogging now larh. ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): I'm so unhappy now larh. So many things happened today. Just now I wanted to lian SanXian when I got back home so I took it out to tune. WTF, the teacher took out the below part then I got to put it back in then it's like making the string so out of place lorh. )): Ah, I don't think you guys get it right. Nehmind. Then I tune and tune. WTF the tuner like kena shock can! Cannot use lorh then cannot tune the SX. Wahlau, I first time tune for 1 f-ing hour larh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ Someone just kill me. Then I keep smashing the f-ing tuner on the floor lorh then my sister say how can. Then I'm liike on the verge of going crazy then she come irritate me. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ Then I'm like so niao ji now lorh. I mean like wanna wee wee larh. Then still have to blog then so stress then still need to wee wee. OMG. My life is a mess. So now you know how my e-mail came about. Haha, aiyarh! Heck larh, I wanna die. XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

