Monday, November 13, 2006
9:50:00 PM

Camera neoprint taken @
Bugis!XXX
EastZone Music Camp was kind of hard for me `cos I guess my reaction is slow. Haha, but anyway I'm gonna spend all night lian-ing my zhongruan :S Eeks. Haha. There's this guy called Xu Yang I think, haha, he sits next to me and is equally as funny and crazy as I am. And I think he rocks! Haha, no larh `cos its really funny how I could connect with someone so fast and he laughs at every single thing, haha! Kind of like my personality ah. FUN! Haha, everything is funny so I dunno what to use as an example. His reaction is damn fast and plays the ruan damn well. Haha!
XXX
After the camp, we (YiYan, Steph, YanPeng, DunnoWhatXuan, Amelia, James and I) went Simpang Bedok for dinner. We ate @ Spize and I think it still rocks! Haha, DunnoWhatXuan nearly got knocked down by a car. LOLS! Then we went home and they were so crazy they shouted " Anyong! " to me at the other side of the road to me (: Haha, siao. But I think they very cute :D