Monday, November 27, 2006
9:59:00 PM
GOLD (:
Err, wo yao gan xie wo de ma ma he ba ba...
Haha! No larh.
I just wanna thank everyone who encouraged me to join the competition! Haha,
Ms Ding,
Mummy, Jie, friends and all! (: I also wanna thank
YuHeng and
my-so-called-twin for going to support us! ((: And even though I played a little bit eeky today, they still told me it's fine! (: So thanks man! (: Wahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm like so happy I doubt I can sleep today. Haha, yesterday also can't sleep lorh (: But today different reason! Ah, so happy larh.
Okay, I think I shall shut up about that (:
XXX
Today very
bu shuang with one person. Not only today actually, and not only me actually. But we didn't really show
HER attitude larh. But I just walk off lorh. Haha, then another guy also walk off. Then got another another stupid guy never go with me eh, also never call me )): IYES. Very sad and disappointed. Then she tell him do what he also do. Still ask me go do things for her.
OVER MY DEAD BODY MAN. Haha, aiyarh don't care you all lorh, later spoil my mood! Haha, although it's unspoil
able right now (: Okay, sorry
out-of-point. Yarh, they all lorh. Iyo. (: