Monday, November 20, 2006
1:00:00 AM

Haha, Stephfunnie and I were camwhoring during interval (:
Rose from XingDong! My favourite colour and he doesn't know. Haha, he's the best though(:
Haha, eh, we join Amazing Race just now lorh, then so tired. Haha!
YuSen! Haha, funny man.
On the escalator! Steph, Sharyl and Amelia (:
Haha, the guys playing and squashing each other :O Very funny!

JingXiong under attack! LOLS.
Someone tell me whats JY doing larh!
RANDOM.
Doing the MS.HO action. FUNNY!
Haha, each other's NYF. So cool lorh. I also want!
Haha, on the bo seu (:
Yeah, we were trying to lick our noses ;D
Cute right! Haha!
Legs!

Eeks. Sharyl's gone~
Haha, next stop is me!
XXX
EASTZONE is finally over! Haha, can't get to see the regular faces I see every morning. So weird. But that's the way larh. I believe during these 5 days everyone has seen each other's good and bad points and also learnt to give in to one another. Good experience! (: I like. Haha.
XXX
Played murderer at Mac just now. Felt so weird holding someone's hand just to play a game. Still hold under the table, like jian(4) bu(4) de(2) ren(2). Haha! Funny.
XXX
Today's after-concert-dinner is a real Qing Gong Yan man. Rocks larh! (: Haha. So fun and funny! (: I really like all of my friends.
XXX
Many awkward things happened to me all at once and I just couldn't absorb all of them. Haha, almost cried but didn't larh. Luckily! I must learn to be more brave! (:
XXX
Today super tired. Haha, now still online chatting with Sharyl, about Korean School. We found a few and the one we wanted was the NUS Extension one, but the price caused some hesitation larh. So now still considering. But its so tempting and attractive! :D
XXX
I liked almost everyone I met at camp but obviously didn't like 2 people from my section (they from same school) but nehmind. I also do hope no one dislikes me! Sorry larh, Kelvin\JunJie, I'm not so attitude one! Paiseh, paiseh! Don't hate me for the rest of your life okay! :/ Hope this camp ended well, hope to see everyone some day! :D