Thursday, November 16, 2006
8:53:00 PM
I plucked up all the courage I have left in me and made my way to DHS. Luckily nothing went wrong and I was able to memorise and play the song! Haha, then at 11plus we wanted to go off but we were stopped by the stupid EZcom. Freak it. They said we had to eat before we go. Why? `Cos they cook food for us already.
WTH! Go and eat yourself larh. Then we went off at 12 for lunch and then went for co. I was super unwilling to eat the lunch lorh but I had no choice `cos I felt like vomitting. Anyway, these few days I've been eating really little. No mood and too tired to eat.
XXX
On the way to
TECC for
PRSSCO practice, there was this small guy (even smaller in size then Heidi /:) scolding a small girl (same size as the guy). I heard then I just "
Aiyorh. " liddat only ah. Then they turn around then this F-ING
1 metre tall girl look at us like want to fight liddat leih. Then Steph say "
We not talking to you what. We talking to your friend. " The F-er said, "
But they my friend what. " Wahpiang. Shut up larh. It's like you how old,
WE how old ah. Irritating kids eh. Then point middle finger. They're like less then 10years old I bet they dunno the meaning of that finger can. Freaks. Then the
1 metre tall moron actually
PUSHED me on the mrt can! I can't believe I didn't give her a tight slap on her
F-ing face. She push damn hard larh. I totally stared at her throughout the entire ride. She didn't even
DARE to look at me can. What an ass.
XXX
Going to eat with them at
ECP tomorrow! Haha, Steph say we should play and eat until we siao tomorrow. Haha, makes sense larh. So I book their dinner for tomorrow. No excuses to go home
chi ma ma derh fan! Haha. Inside joke.