Monday, November 06, 2006
8:26:00 PM
I went to school today to make banners for the coming year's CCA openhouse! Haha, was super fun.
Debbie Lao Da, Sharyl Siao Gia (Eh, rhymes ah? Haha.), Wendy, JingYang, JingPing, Janine, Pei(2)Yun, YanPeng, YiYan, Nicholas were there too (Cannot remember all). Anyway, we just do, do, do then suddenly I also dunno why we talked about Korean Language so I show them my Korean book. Then they just went crazy there. They as in mainly Sharyl and JingYang. Or you could say me, `cos they were so fun that I just banged around the whole CO room. I swear that I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt and my legs just lost control and I just laid on the floor and laugh. Wahlau. They're the funniest man. Ohyarh and I also have photos of Wendy and my banner. Later then post. Ohyarh Nicholas just kept eating during the whole thing larh -.-
LOLS. They kept saying Bu Tak Ham Ni Da which meant Please and found this word funny: Mul, which means Water. It just sounds like cow. Mul, Mooo~ -.- I said Anyong Haseyo to Mr O! LOLS. And KaiWei kept scolding KP Pah Boh which means Idiot, but he doesn't know the meaning.
XXX
Ohman. I'm like
super duper
uber sadded can. WAHLAU. I just missed the i-weekly by what?
ONE FREAKING DAY. I went to five stalls and they didn't have
last week's i-weekly. No, they didn't have
yesterday's i-weekly.
:'( This means no GOONG. Wahpiang. Then just now watch Goong I also dunno where and what's the question to win Goong prize.
:'( I almost died there larh. Ohman.
Can anyone give me their i-weekly (last week's) or sell it to me?
PLEASE.