Wednesday, November 15, 2006
9:27:00 PM
I'm tired, in pain, frustrated, scared, demoralized and unmotivated ):
That's how bad my day was.
XXX
As per usual, went
DHS for
EZCCO practice.
Xiao Zu:`Had to play solo part by my ownself ):
Da Zu:`Stupid conductor kept going on bar 83 /:
`Butt, back and neck super
suan`Fingers hurt like sh
*t
`LT was cold like hell
XXX
Now I'm finally at home but I've gotta lian ZR `cos I've gotta memorise the dumb pu. Freak. I kept lian-ing that my fingers REALLY hurt now. Especially the middle finger. It just sucks larh. So painful. But at least I've memorised 1 whole page. Thank God the song is only 2page long.
XXX
Fill in the blanks (My reflection.)I _____ today.(1) looked down upon my ownself
(2) felt demoralized
(3) felt hopeless and useless
XXX
I walked with pride into DHS on Day1 and came out all shattered, with disappointment (of myself) and hopelessness today. I hope everything will be fine from tomorrow onwards. Or else I dunno how long I can withstand all this sh*t.
XXX
We didn't go out for dinner today but it seemed like it's such a of-course kind of thing since we've been eating with each other for the past few days. I've never seen anyone 5times in a row for like more than 12hours a day (Except family of course). But now I have. Haha, random.
XXX
Someone save me and my fingers.
Xiao Zu will be hell tomorrow and there will also be co. Even worse.