Wednesday, November 15, 2006
7:03:00 AM
It's 7:03am now and I'm about to leave for EastZone Camp but I thought I could spare some time for a post, so here I am.
Haha, I have many things to say actually, random and not random stuff. Haha, like for example,
DunnoWhatXuan is actually called
KaiXuan. Haha, wasn't sure yesterday. (So random.)
XXX
Yesterday's
da zu was great! Haha, we did
Chun and
Mo Li Hua and I think they both sound really nice.
Chun is still a little bit difficult for me, but
Mo Li Hua is easy. There really is no doubt that
East Zone Camp Chinese Orchestra (EZCCO) is really fast, efficient and good. Imagine how good if our school could learn a song within 2days or even 1day (For some only ah. Haha.) ? Haha, that's why I think EZCCO really is good. Anyway,
ruan's
qi zou is actually
Shan Li De Ge and it is kind of easy but the difficult part is to memorise it. I can't memorise
pu`s easily and quickly. I think that is really a very, very bad point, since memorising
pu`s are really important. IYES. Nehmind, I'll do my best to memorise! :D
XXX
The competition is nearing and I have yet to reach a standard that can even be called good.
Freak.
XXX
The concert is this
Sunday, come watch! It's @
VCH (:
XXX
We have to go back CO on Thursday so we're gonna miss one session of
Da Zu in
DHS but still have one session of
Da Zu at
TECC.
XXX
Eeks. Vionna and I have SanXian lesson again this Saturday and the `cher's house is
freaking far can! Haha,
sad case man. And we have to pay the fees by ourselves.
DOTS!