Sunday, December 17, 2006
3:06:00 PM
Anyong haseyo! Haha, rocks larh. Today is kind of fun! (:
MORNING
I took cheque from Mum. She made helluva noise because of Ding's fees. It makes me feel bad for letting her spend so much money on me ): The cheque says " $1025.25 " *COUGHLIKE**** Then sometimes I just wanna stop lessons to help her save money lorh, I promise I'll do my best to get Distinction for Grade 8! Really! I wanna do well larh. I think it may take a while but I'll keep trying lorh. Then Ding tell me to join the Nationals 2 years later but I don't think I can make it lorh. Like I don't think I'm strong and good enough to withstand all those competition conflicts and stuff. I think that's kind of secondary during competitions larh, but AIYARH I dunno larh, haha. Watching this years Nationals have already freaked me out lorh. WTH, freaking scary. I wasn't the one competing but my heart was already beating so fast. I think I've got a weak heart. /: Haha, aiyarh out of point larh, so sao xing, haha.
Then I went RuanZu, what the hell, Ding didn't tell me that we're playing so many songs lorh then I haven't see the GYR score yet. Freak. Haha, don't care larh, I think I changing back to ZR. Haha.
AFTERNOON
Met up with YingHui, YingXian and YingQi to go YingHui's house do project stuff. Haha, was fun in the end! (: Haha, was eating all sorts of stuff, but I think I have to go home soon ): Haha, ohyarh, I'm still at her house, using her laptop. Cool! (:
EVENING
Haha, it's not in the evening now, but just would like to say what would happen later. Nothing much, but my mum's cooking today! It is soooooooooooooooo rare can! Mustmustmust eat at home tonight! (:
IYES. Skins pain all over! Haha, damn pain larh. Cannot sleep well `cos my entire back is sunburnt. Urgh, this is my first time having sunburn larh! Haha /: Very bad. Yuck.
Ohyarh, was damn fun talking to XY and Daryl yesterday larh, haha, won't ever forget the Christmas carol thing. Haha, got superstar voice man. HAHA~!
REPLY TO TAGS :
Xilef: Haha, err okay. (:
HinKai: Sorry larh, too lazy to change. But it's so cool larh, T HIN K. Haha. I think I know the " jie " story larh, haha.