Tuesday, December 12, 2006
6:48:00 PM
Firstly, I wanna thank J for lending me the " Which Star Are You From? " VCD! Haha, then I also wanna thank and say paiseh to S (more to her sis) `cos I so long still haven't return the " Full House " VCD (: Sorry larh~
Yay, now my house dark dark, outside dark dark. Everywhere also dark. So nice. And best of all, I'm drinking hot milo and munching on a bar of KitKat while watching the VCD! (: Haha, life's good :] Haha.
XXX
Ohyarh! Sorry J too! `Cos I can't go out tomorrow only next Monday. Haha, sorry (: I will sing until I die on Monday to make up for my wrongdoing! Haha, crap! (:
XXX
Andand! Today had lesson at Ding's. I think was really great. Haha, `cos there's 4 others with me. Sharon, Tanisha, LiLian and WeiJian. Rocks! Haha, `cos I think I'll work harder this way but when it comes to March then I'll go back to one-to-one. `Cos taking grade soon. S is like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so pro. I'm so sad! She's taking grade 9 zr. Then I'm like crap larh hahaha. Okay forget about it. Haha, suan lerh! (: