Thursday, December 21, 2006
11:59:00 PM
HOHOHO!
No larh, not Christmas yet though (:
XXX
Today went
TECC @ 10am to do some random stuff and actual thing to do for the day is to wait for the fruits then carry from the stall back to
TECC.
Guaguagua, I no need carry anything so shiok `cos got a very nice guy help me carry! (: Haha. Okay, not very nice actually `cos he made me very
VERY wet when we played watergun
/: HUR
HUR. Okay larh luckily got aircon so didn't really have to bear with the wetness the whole day! (: Good! Then after that I went PP for Korean lesson. Arrived there 1/2 hour eariler but dunno
whowhowho late lorh horh (: Haha, okay this is the
totally sumarised version of the
entire day.
XXX
Now my eyes are like
-.o half open? Haha. Dunno how to make the expression larh, last minute think one. Then I wanna go and sleep `cos tomorrow must wake up like
super early 7am. `Cos my house kind of far ah
. SIAN. Okay, really must sleep lerh or else
sure die. (:
Nights.
REPLY!
Sharyl: OMG are you SUUUUUUUURE? But.But.But. Santa loves me only! (: Haha.
Daryl: Haha, you mean the nice list that I'm on? How can it be! (:
SerYang: Why am I dreaming?! Haha, why!