Monday, December 04, 2006
11:56:00 PM
I just realised that all sections of our CO have their own blogs and I think I made ours the latest. Haha, don't care larh! (: By the way, it's
http://prsstanboyue.blogspot.com Haha, and the mail is
prsstby@hotmail.com I'm handling both accounts so far. But I'm only giving the un & pw to the SLs `cos I think the blog should be something like a noticeboard or else very messy. But suggestions and comments are still welcomed! (:
XXX
Haha, so funny. My sister and I went to ECP to jog and we saw
Julian Hee in the midst. Haha, he was walking his 2 dogs larh. Super funny. My sister said if she brought her phone she would have asked to take a photo of him. But I think if my friends were with me, I would walk beside him and say hello. Haha, funny. I think he quite macho larh, not bad. (: