![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Saturday, December 16, 2006
John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. " Today was the best day ever. It's not like because today very fun or " rocks ah! " that I would make such a statement. I REALLY mean it. It was the best day EVER. (: TBY OUTING ! So left me and S at the beach then we just talked about Christianity again. S was telling me the story of Jesus and all the miracles he did. Then after we talked for a while then S saw this sail that said, " John 3:16 ". I couldn't believe it. I saw the sail before S did! But... I didn't see the words. But after that I just couldn't believe it, I just kept looking at it and I just kept thinking and thinking. S just said the exact same verse to me before we saw it. I just think that today is the day that made me really determined in keeping the faith in Him. Yeah, and it definitely feels good. I felt like He was trying to reach out to me (: Haha, and then we went back to the table to make the disgusting, slimy, ew-y dew-y, smelly stuff for Fear Factor. There were 6raw eggs, egg shells, carrot juice (bag1), banana and carrot juice (bag 2) and soil, water and toilet scrub (bag3). Haha, was damn gross! Haha and they smelt really terrible! Haha, seriously gross. Ouh. Then they came, played Fear Factor then they had to touch and guess what exactly was inside and they had to go deeper into the sea as they guess wrongly. Haha, playplayplay then we throw water bombs then we get wet then all of us just ended up in the sea, haha. All wet and everything. Haha. Super fun. Then people started to leave but S and I just swam around in the sea, laid down on the sandy beach and just enjoy and relax. Haha, we never expected ourselves to go so deep into the sea. Haha, we didn't even expect ourselves to get wet. Swimming in the sea was the best ever! Haha. So nice. Haha, and we could have just slept on the beach larh haha, it was really so nice. I was so reluctant to leave the sea. Haha. XXX XXX REPLY TO TAGS : Xilef: Err, yarh I know. I not stupid larh huh. Haha, I actually wrote about her at my blog larh. Haha. T HIN K got problem? Yeahhhhhhhh mannnnnn. Haha. Xilef: EH! WTH! Hahaha, my blog not for advertisement larh! Haha, siao gia. (: carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

