Sunday, December 03, 2006
5:25:00 PM
Luckily I went for
RuanZu today! (: Haha, I think I'm sick but today's RuanZu or every weeks
RuanZu is so fun, makes me feel so shiok. `Cos got sense of achievement! I can play many songs (: I'm so happy.
I love ruanzu! :D Haha, maybe because Annlynn went today? (: Very long never
cheong ruan with her lerh. I used to love to do that. That was one of the main reasons that I loved to go to
CO so much all these years! Haha, so thanks Annlynn (: Keep the faith and passion for
Ruan and
CO okay! (:
XXX
I thought that this was so, so, so Paul Two Hill-ish already but I saw someone today who looks like PTH. Like, naturally can! Haha, don't care larh. I was so stunned when I saw her today larh, OMG. Haha, heck.