Friday, December 15, 2006
11:37:00 PM
Nothing to blog about, life's a little boring. Went for Korean lesson today was late
AGAIN, but as a whole larh haha and we didn't even realise we were late. S even better, she thought that it's at 7:30 when its 7pm. (:
Good job, S! Haha. Today's lesson is kind of fast but I think no one is interested about the lesson since you guys didn't go (: haha, so I just cut this part! (:
Note to self: S really has
10000000000000000000000000 stomachs! Haha, big eater man.
XXX
Tomorrow's TBY outing, called up people, most of them going, which makes me very happy (: Haha, can't wait to see everyone tomorrow! (: It's gonna be a very
slimy day! (: Haha, cheeky freaks :]
REPLY TO TAGS :
SerYang: Lols don't you think you'll like
HunchBack of ND when you play the
liuqin? Then when you get up, your arms and back just ache like
hell. Haha, but really larh it's just so
... ... small. Haha, so weird. But
... ... I like larh, I weird marh! (:
Xilef: Hello! Haha, must follow your weird ways of spelling name backwards! (:
Daryl: I think you live too long already right. (: Haha,
BESTFRIEND larh can
canCAN! (: Haha, get it in your mind,
dude!
HuiRong?: Which HuiRong? Haha, sorry! PRSS pipa one ah?
HinKai: I'm so dead. I'm a
JIE for no reason. Best. (: Haha! Linked! (: