![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Monday, December 11, 2006
XXX 06DEC Wednesday Went for Shi Cheng concert not DHS, haha paiseh! Then many things happened S: Then in the end was still quite okay. We kept trying to kiss each other on the MRT haha! /: Haha! 09DEC Saturday After CO at TECC, went TM for lunch with Ranford, Valerie, WeiHao, Jess, Eleen, Sharyl and Wendy. Ate at Yoshinoya. Wahlau! Always eat there at the wrong time lorh haha. Then we went to Dhoby Ghaut. Met up with R & V's church friends. Had many new friends like JingFen, MEIEN! ((: and like so many more cant finish. Haha! Went to Heart of God Church all together. Was a very fun and nice place with many really friendly people. Haha, MeiEn is really very cute larh. Haha, had service which was great and made me think a lot about many many things. JingFen prayed for me, I'm so happy! (: Haha, I think we're going back next week ah. After that, went to JJ's house for BBQ. Haha! Super fun larh but S's mouth is like non-stop machine one lorh! Haha, I can't believe she can actually eat so much and is still like pole-skinny! Haha, incredible! (: Then JJ's bros are like the cutest things ever! Haha. Ah Liang was sitting behind me marh then he told me, " Eh, I can kick your butt leih! Haha, see see see! " Then he use his leg to kick my butt. Haha -.- DOTS CAN! Haha, and his laughter is so cute! Haha, we kept tickling him to make him laugh haha! But his younger bro is much quieter but cute still! Didn't attack me though haha. Then we left at around 12mn S and I took bus home. Haha, 31 no more service so we took 14. But we took the wrong bus! We should have taken it on the other direction. We thought it should go the same direction marh ): Haha then bo bian, S's mother came to the rescue again. I really feel so guilty that she always have to fetch me too /: Sorry Ajumma Janet! Haha. I told my mom I was going home at 11plus but I eventually reached like 1plus. I'm so bad. Haha, paiseh mummy! Haha. 10DEC Sunday ![]() This was taken by a handphone idiot, haha! Just kidding larh (: Took many photos with Ding, XH, WZ, S and manymany more! Like really many more! Haha, percussion girls are really hiong with camwhoring. Haha, cute girls! Shall post when I get them! (: Reply to tags! SerYang: So sian lorh! Why the qian-dunno-what girl so hiong one. Like havent grow up lorh. Such a mean girl. I feel so bad for you. But I don't really know what happen larh, so I don't care! Haha, what crap. Haha. YuHeng: Haha, no need say he also sure get in finals lorh haha that's why I didn't watch marh. Haha! Daryl: Give me presents! No medicines please! Haha (: Sharyl: A ni yo~! Cho nun Han guk sa ram im ni da! Haha (: Lynn: LOLS. I don't care larh, I just like the dress! Haha, but my leg very pain, haha! Jess: Haha, yeah I can't wait larh! Haha. I hope nothing pops up all of a sudden! (:
carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

