I was late again! I'm so sorry! (: Haha, I think it's getting worse `cos I was late for
forty minutes or so today. Really very sorry. So we made our way to
Esplanade for the QGHYBS again. We went there to watch the
DiZi competition but after
XiangLe, we just went off. We couldn't stand the sound that keeps getting into our ears. Very uncomfortable. In the end,
XL didn't get first. I was kind of disappointed lorh `cos I thought he did quite well! (: Haha, anyway, we went on and watched
Pipa. Quite disappointed! `Cos
YY is pro derh, but I guess she was nervous then she didn't play well. I didn't even bother to stay for the results. However, I saw a very pro girl! Haha, she's
Koh Hui Rong! Haha, I dunno her, she dunno me, but I think she rocks! ((: Then we went for lunch and something great happened! (:
Thanks JLYT for treating SKPJ & KNPF to Billy Bombers! `Twas really generous of you and must really thank you! (: It was my first time @ BB! (:
Haha, then we went back, met ELLH & VB and went off for ZR finals. I think all did well! But I'm even happier that XY got 1st! I could see that he was at his best (: Haha, and he promised me a treat! (: Haha, yay! He's such a good friend (: Haha, everyone misunderstand us lorh when we're like really good friends! Haha, actually, XY I think it's really really because of my luck lorh! Haha! No larh, I think I very suaku. I thought they say the 1st first marh then I thought you got 3rd, haha! So sad (:
XXX
I also wanna thank Daryl! (: For giving me a souvenir from US! (: Haha, although I think he thinks I'm pat jiao. Haha, okay pat jiao means something like cockeye. Haha, you dunno right :{)
XXX
Then after that, we went dinner when SKPJ went home first. Haha, then went home (: Leg was super pain and was very tired. Haha, but now I'm still watching VCD! Life's still good! (:
REPLY TO TAGS :
XH: Yeap!
Jess: Yeah, now partyworld is on top priority! (:
JingFen: Haha, yeah! (: Hope to see you soon!
SerYang: Wahaha, of course must thank me! (: