Thursday, December 14, 2006
11:26:00 PM
Today, went for
CO, was late (
again *
IYES) or half and hour. It's all
Rain's fault! Haha, inside joke. Haha, I think today's
CO session was kind of
nice and
relax-y haha maybe because its the
last (!) session. Thinking that
SYF is approaching (
kind of) soon makes me all
tensed up butbutbut it also gets me all
hyped up and
excited! Haha, I love CO! (:
XXX
And! Ding wants me to play the
liuqin so I've gotta learn song
s real quickly and no one will be there to teach me (HOW!) . The scores are the messiest (is there such a word?) things on
PLANET EARTH. She really got the timing
right man, there's no more practices so I just have to
zi(4) sheng(1) zi(4) mie(4). Haha! No larh,
I'll survive! (: I've been lian-ing liuqin for hours,
SINCERELY! Maybe I'll survive? (: