Saturday, December 30, 2006
1:34:00 PM
What to say Lord,
It's You who gave me life.
And I can't explain,
Just how much You mean to me.
Now that You have saved me,
Lord, I give all that I am to You.
That every day I could
Be a light that shines Your name.
Every day, Lord,
I'll learn to stand upon Your Word.
And I pray that I might come
To know You more,
That You would guide me
In every single step I take,
That every day I can be Your
Light unto the world.
Every day it's You I live for.
Every day I'll follow after You.
Every day I'll walk with You my Lord.
It's You I live for every day.
It's You I live for every day.
It's You I live for every day.
I think I'm gonna fall sick soon, I hope not ):
And I'm coming to this very important decision in my life soon.
Everyday I pray that it'll turn out fine.
Thanks...
Sharyl for Bible! (((:
HuiJuan for candy pack!
Wendy for bearbear thing! (no way, jessica!)
Eleen for candy pack!
Aunt for Crumpler! :\ :P
Twin for 5min HANDMADE card (RAHHHHHHHHHHH.) (:
D didi for chocs!
T didi for Nike wristband!
HOHOHO (: Love them! (:
I can't wait for tomorrow! It feels so weird to live in anticipation /: URGH.
Jobel: Hahaha, yeah. (:
Think: Yeahyeahyeah, HER(: right? Yeah, I know I know larh huh. Haha. Thanks anyway! (: