Wednesday, December 27, 2006
6:52:00 PM
When I'm alone,The world is such a different place.Sometimes its hard to keep the smile upon my face.Seems like i try so hard,And still I let You down.It's taken so long,But now there's one thing that I've found.
When everything starts crashing down,
When all I know falls to the ground,
When darkness comes and I can't see.
You're always there to rescue me.
And just when I think I got it figured out,You open my eyes and let me see that there's no doubt.But You got it all within the power of Your hands,It seems like the more I know,The less I understand.
When everything starts crashing down,
When all I know falls to the ground,
When darkness comes and I can't see,
You're always there to rescue me.
When all my strength has turned to fear,When I wonder if You're near,When I don't how to break free,You're always there to rescue me.
I wonder if I'll make it through this darkest night,
I need to know Your strength in me.
Gonna win this fight!
I'm reaching out,
Won't You take my hand,
Show me to the light.
I know You're by my side.
Ohyeah~
Seems like I try so hard,But still I let You down.It's taken so long,But now there's one thing I've found.
When everything starts crashing down
When all I know falls to the ground
When darkness comes and I can't see
You're always there to rescue me.
When all my strength has turned to fear,
When I wonder if You're near,
When I don't know how to break free,
You're always there to rescue ME. (:
Making Christmas presents for all my beloved now (: