![]() ![]() HumanForSale.com - Online Quizzes
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Yay, finally can get into blogger! ((: Haha, better blog before a scary big old monster scold me :] 19December Tuesday I was so excited to try out Partyworld's sound system, mics and everything but in the end we couldn't find it so we went KBox instead! (: Haha, was so much fun larh. The funnest time ever at KBox haha. Anyway, we sang songs even songs like " Happy Birthday ", " London Bridge " and " Ji Gi Xio Ho Sua " Haha. It's a hokkien song if you dunno. Me and you... We both share a little umbrella, little umbrella (: Haha, okay better shut up before another monster kills me /: Haha. `Cos got people like JiaJuin there thats why will sing such song ah. Haha. 20December Wednesday Just watched " Which Star Are You From? " and I think I learnt something from it. Which it, parental objection means temporary objection but not forever. With time, faith and sincerity, things can change. And I will perservere! (: I think I wanna thank this very special person to me. Which is Sharyl :] Yes, she is the S that appears so often in this blog. But I think I must really type out your name today, haha! Okay... I think without you, I wouldn't have known so much about Him and I also think that maybe because of you that I constantly remind myself not to ignore this personal choice that I HAVE to make in my life. Because without you, I used to say " Aiyarh, next time then say larh. " or " Why must I choose. Just follow the flow lorh. " But with you, I will always think of the question so much that it becomes a daily thing. Even if I can't make the decision now, at least I am still thinking of it every day of my life. I also dunno how to say lorh but thanks for the songs, the books the everything. Thanks for doing so much to make it possible for me to be saved. I think that you didn't have to do all these but you actually spent time and answered my questions, talked to me, and explained things to me. Thanks for everything and I know that it will be a happy ending (: REPLY! codelyoko: Erm, haha I can just say that I really love watching X-Man `cos they're all so funny! Haha, but who are you? SerYang, Daryl: Haha, next time must listen to Superstar's voice again! Rocks larh! Haha, won't forget it. I scared you all prank me then I get tricked eh, haha. Sharyl: Haha, I never get the 369 picture from JY lorh haha lazy. Anyway, we're not lobsters already. We're half banglarr half angmoh, hahaha! (: HinKai: Aiyorh sorry larh brother haha, `cos dunno why that time blogger cannot go in then keep hanging. Haha, (:
carlohogc clefs-angel colourfuldreams complicatedjourney crane-s crapologyiseverywheree deepest-desire dreamsofloner eternaljourney faeriequeeneru firstplethora icecoldcoolness i-love-chocolate jjluoz notverysure ladiesthatmerelyglow limegreen-fied prettycliches rescueme seryang spark-princey thinkinglandofchocolates mythinkingzone whimsicalshit layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards |

