Thursday, December 07, 2006
11:09:00 PM
YAY! I feel so
happy today! `Cos a lot of happy things happened. But of course, some
stupid things happened too.
XXX
Stupid things:
(1) I thought CO was at 1:30pm when it's like at 9am larh, haha. Then Ms Ho asked me, " What happened to you, Peifen? " And I thought she was weird larh `cos she ask this kind of weird question. I thought I was early larh you see (: So I just say, " Oh hello, Ms Ho! " I bet she thought I was a weirdo. (:
(2) WQ say cannot go out on Monday, but I think still can. Haha!
Happy things:
(1) Ding bought a BRAND NEW SanXian for me! Althought it's for the school larh, but temporarily for me okay (: I can't wait to go DaZu! Quick, call me CO FREAK! (:
(2) Went to Charcoal ( dumb name though (: ) for dinner after CO with family and Dad's friends. Was cool larh haha I like Aunty Aileen. Haha, so cute! She's IT one larh haha. As in she knows it lorh, haha. Cool man! (: Haha. My brother was Chef of the day and we're supposed to go there and support him. Was good! Haha (:
I think I'm temporarily too rushed by the stupid siao gia called FENG and I cannot think about the happy things already larh! Haha, your fault!
XXX
I super duper uber wanna support my friend here (: Are you smiling? Haha, I think you are.
See ah, `cos you're really my friend then I'm doing this okay!
AHEM, okay to XUYANG! (:
Jiayou, jiayou, jiayou!
Haha, for tomorrow's competition!
I give you all my luck of tomorrow for the competition larh, so I suppose I have none left tomorrow for myself and that I'll be damn suay, but it's okay. Next time return me okay! (: Haha, jiayou man! (: