Wednesday, December 06, 2006
3:58:00 PM
Yay, later gonna watch
DHS performance. I think I'm getting old larh I keep forgetting the name. Forget it larh, haha. I'm like waiting at home for my parents to come back from overseas then can go off. SIAN /: Haha, no larh. I'm super confused now lorh. Do I love or hate CO? It think I like CO because I like most people. But I think it's some really
selfish and self-centered people that makes me wanna puke larh.
HAHA! But after a while, I'll like those people again. Haha, I think I'm crazy larh. So, maybe I still like CO? :-? Haha. Wahlau, I crap so long lerh they still haven't come back. Hmmm... I shall crap more. Hmmm I wish I can be
pole-like skinny? Haha, lame. Ohyarh I dunno how to do the comment thing larh. Now
Beta like so
guailan can. Haha, don't care larh. BYE!
(
P.S. I
still like
KJH OKAY! (: )