Friday, December 08, 2006
10:39:00 PM
Yay! Today is a MUST BLOG day! ((:
WHY
WHY
WHY
Double-U
Hetch
Why
WHY? (:
BECAUSE
.
.
.
J, S and I went for Korean lessons at Cambridge! Haha, Peninsula Plaza one. Hahahahahahaha, I'm so happy, sha la la~ I think Korean rocks larh (: I want to copy someone! (: Haha, I'm learning Korean `cos I'm preparing for life in Korea! Hahahahaha (: Smile leih, smile!
XXX
Actually many things happened today! And they're happy things! Haha!
XXX
MORNING!
Met L & S at Bedok MRT. Sorry for my lateness! Haha, then we took train to Esplanade to watch Quan Guo Hua Yue Bi Sai ZhongRuan Chu Sai. Haha so long. Haha, was kind of great larh. Pro-ders all there! Haha. I da(4) kai(1) yan(3) jie(4)! Haha, XuYang was great! Haha, rocked my socks larh. Even though I was wearing flipflops (: I predicted that number 3, 5 and 8 will get into Finals and they really did! Haha, am I smart or what? HAHAHAHAHA funniest question ever. I'm so motivated to watch the Finals on the 13 Dec! Haha, can't wait!
AFTERNOON!
Went back TECC for practice in the end DaZu two songs only WTH. Should have stayed on and watch DiZi. Haha, `cos I wanna watch XiangLe haha. So wasted! Haha, at least got a tick on the stupid attendance list larh huh. Haha. Sian.
NIGHT!
Best! Actually on par with the competition larh, haha. I like my songsaenim! Haha, so cute! Haha, then got this China guy. His korean is like PRO larh! Then he keep looking and smile at us. Lols so funny. Then now we only know how to ask each other's name and what country you from! LOLS FUNNY LARH.
XXX
Aiyarh I love today. Haha, too bad I was too tired. Haha, tomorrow going to VBS with J & S and many other I think. Dunno go there do what. I scared I'll feel very bu(4) zi(4) zai(4) S: Haha, dunno larh at least I try to accept lorh, haha. Then going J's BBQ with J & rest. Dunno will feel extra not. Hope not. HAHA! Dunno larh, I always think too much, like today. Keep thinking that the teacher will be too fierce, but ended up with such a nice songsaenim. Haha, I hope I can be so happy everyday so I can make everyone happy! Everyday you know? (: Haha. I really hope for world peace larh. Haha, what crap, Kim, what crap! Haha (: