Monday, December 25, 2006
12:00:00 AM
Yayness! (: Haha, I just came back from
Aunt's house! (((: Haha we had dinner together, then desserts and then presents~! Hahaha, highlight of the day man.
This year is a lot different, no turkey and logcake but still have the very
veryvery nice food my aunt cooks! ((: Haha, my cousin,
Jasmine also made dessert for us! (: Haha, marshmellows, banana and chocolate! (: Everything was super yummy. The atmosphere this year is much nicer, not so tense, in fact very merry and relax. Haha, was the best Christmas
ever! (:
The present is very expensive which makes me a little guilty /: Hahaha, but totally over the moon! (: Hahahaha, it's a
Crumpler bag! (: Yayness! I shall not say the price or else I'll go
rolling all over the floor toh hui (:
I'm sooooo happy larh haha because it was better then I expected it to be! (:
XXX
I'm kind of sad `cos I didn't go countdown with my friends! ))))))):
XXX
I was looking at
yang-theory's blog and was so disappointed when he said that he
cheated me. Haha! So sian man. Then the reason why he cheat me is damn lame one lorh haha.
XXX
Thanks
Joel for bringing friends to the carnival! ((: Haha, rocks larh.
XXX
I think I have a lot of things to say but I just forgot lorh haha.
XXX
Yay! It's Christmas now (: Haha,
Merry Christmas everyone! (: Thanks for the presents and SMSes! (: Haha <3 Bye!